Looking for a cosy space to work? 8 Meters is here for you.
It is an independent co-working space that is ideal for business start-ups, freelance works, dissertation writing, and studying.
It may look not so spacious, but it provides everything you need. Our team is devoted to make 8 Meters a warm and welcoming place for all workers. We have the space, the chairs, the washitsu, and a small garden. We provide coffee and some other beverages. We also sell books. Not the latest but certainly the significant.
We are 8 Meters Co-working Space.
• 1 Shared big desk, 2 small desks and 6 counter seats. (The interior design may make it look like a Café but it is not!)
• Unlimited high-speed WiFi and a lot of sockets (seriously, a lot!)
• There is a projector, a 50 inches screen, and a multi-function printer for your work (or procrastination).
• No worries about your belongings. Lockers are available.
• Casual display shelf
• One clerk who is always willing to help. If you are lucky enough you will meet our shop owner who enjoys chatting. Feel free to stop him if you want to concentrate on your work though.
• 2 medium-sized desks which can be re-arranged.
• Easy-peasy folded chairs.
• 1 big whiteboard (ideal for group brainstorming or a graffiti battle!)
• 1 big TV monitor
• Couches to lean on.
• Two large bean bags
• One energy-saving and romantic moon light (not moonlight!)
• 8 Meters Book Collection to help you escape from your job (temporarily)
Note: Feel free to use this little room to relax your body and soul. We do have one rule though. Food and drinks are not allowed in the watshitsu.
NO. 6, ALLEY 23, LANE 107, SECTION 2,HEPING EAST ROAD, DA'AN DISTRICT, TAIPEI
+886 905 302 640